Do I need a parking pass/permit to park in apartment community?
- No, parking is first come first serve and ample parking is available.
What is the duration of the lease?
- Martin's Creek Apartments provides flexible lease durations. The standard lease is for 12 months. Please contact the leasing office for availability on shorter term leasing.
How many people can live in a one bedroom apartment? Two bedroom? Three bedroom?
- The maximum number of people that can live in a one bedroom apartment home is two. A two bedroom is four. A three bedroom is six.
What fees are required to apply for an apartment?
- $60 application fee per person and $250 administrative fee
What do I need in order to fill out an application?
- Driver's license, proof of income (paystubs,bank statement), completed application and administrative fee upon approval.
Do you offer any discounts?
- Yes! We offer discounts to our preferred employers (call and see if your employer is on the list)
When is rent due?
- Rent is due 1st – 5th of every month
Can I pay my rent online?
- Absolutely! You can pay your rent online, please look under the Resident link on our website
Do you allow pets?
- Yes! 2 pets per apartment. We do have breed restrictions, please contact the leasing office for those restrictions.
- There is a $300 one time pet fee per animal and $15 monthly pet retn per animal.